Do you want to find your AKO email address? You probably want to know your AKO email address so that now you are here to find it. Below, we have the information about it including some other information related to mail.
Finding AKO Email Address
The users of AKO can check their email and see important enlistment documents by using the system. AKO also gives you the ability to look up the email address of former coworkers and other personnel with its Find a Person function. It is important for you to know that as of 2010, you need to have a valid Army Knowledge Online email account to find the email address of another user.
When we were trying to find the information about finding my AKO email address, the information that we found was not finding My AKO email address, but how to find an AKO email address. How to find an AKO email address? You are able to follow the steps below according to the Classroom Synonym website.
- First, you have to log into Army Knowledge Online by accessing us.army.mil and then you have to enter your username and password.
- Then, you will see that your personal AKO homepage appears.
- In this step, you have to click on the People icon where you can find it at the top of the page between the Video and Help buttons. It looks like a blue book.
- Here, you can enter the information of the user on the Find A Person screen.
- You have to type in the last name of the person that you are searching for in the suitable box which is followed by the first name.
- Then, you have to click in the box named Current Region and then you have to scroll down the list until you are able to find the area nearest to your recipient.
- After that, you can click on the gray Find button.
You have to wait while AKO searches for the email address. You will see the search results in a table in the bottom left corner of your screen. If you find that there are more than one user which has the same first and last name, then you can narrow the recipients down by clicking on the Rank or Middle column. By clicking it, it will organize the users by rank and middle name. After you find the person that you are looking for, you can find his email address under the Username column.
You may be able to find your email address on AKO by doing the steps above as well. Alternatively, you can check your email in your AKO account, probably in the My Account section.
How to Set DKO Mail to Auto Forward
Do you want to set DKO mail to auto forward? If you want to do this, you can follow the steps below for webmail classic.
- First, you have to log into AKO/ DKO.
- After that, you must click on the My Account tab.
- Next thing that you have to do is to click on Mail Preferences.
- And then, you have to click on Mail Options.
- Now, you have to go to the Select A Mail Option section.
- Then, you have to choose the Forward Email (non AKO account) option.
- Now, you have to enter the address that you want your email forwarded to in the Forwarding Address and in the Confirm Forwarding Address.
And here are the steps that you can follow to set DKO mail to Auto Forward in webmail 2.0.
- First, you have to log into Webmail 2.0.
- Then, you need to click on the Options tab.
- After that, you need to click on the AKO/ DKO Account under the Mail tab.
- Then, you can click on Forwarding.
- You have to check the box beside Enable Automatic Forwarding.
- You have to list an email address in the box ‘Forward’ to: ‘Review the approved domains for auto-forwarding listed below.
- Next, click on the Save Preferences button.
How to Register for a DKO Account
If you want to register for a DKO account, you can follow these steps.
- First, you have to access www.us.army.mil.
- After that, you need to click on ‘Register with CAC’.
- When you are prompted, you have to enter your PIN or choose your certificate.
- Then, you have to enter your Social Security Number or Foreign Identification Number.
- You have to enter your Date of Birth.
- You have to enter your User Information if needed.
- You have to enter an External Email Address.
- You have to enter organization information.
- You have to create and confirm your password.
- You have to complete your password questions where it is used to verify your identity if you lose or forget your password.
- Account Registration Complete and you should see all your account information.
It is important for you to note that each user will be given a DKO user name and email address. The username format is firstname.lastnameXX and the email format is firstname.lastnameXX@us.army.mil.
You are able to contact the AKO/ DKO help desk with questions at 1-866-335-2769.
Well, that’s the information that we are able to give about finding AKO email and the other information that we have explained above. We are sorry if the information that we give cannot make you satisfied. If you need more information about how to find my AKO email address and the other things related to AKO, you are able to access the official website of AKO.
AKO itself is a portal which provides web-based enterprise information services to the United States Army, joint and Department Defense customers. Enterprise services are given to these customers on classified and unclassified networks and include email, discovery, directory, portal, and single sign on functionality.
All members of National Guard, Active Duty, Reserves, Army civilian and select contractor workforce have an account which gives access to Army web assets, tools and also services worldwide. Pages and file storage areas can be created by all users and they are also able to create and take part in discussion on the portal.